clarity and serenity
I posed a question to many friends and family; “How do you find clarity and focus to live passionately?” I thought I would share some of the answers with you in an effort to inspire a bit of clarity and serenity in your day. Print this list and keep it with you.
- Spend time in nature. Take a walk. Work in the garden. Go to the Ocean.
- Create a Vision or Dream Board with your favorite photos and snippets that speak to you.
- Keep a journal.
- Gather inspirational quotes.
- Spa time or self care, Book a massage, a facial!
- Move, do Yoga, exercise or something to get you moving!
- Reading. A good book can bring clarity and instant escape.
- Music. Listen to your favorite music or attend a concert.
- Do something for OTHERS! Get behind a cause and make a difference. Get involved. There is nothing like working with someone who is living with a terminal illness or an incurable disease to bring clarity.
- Naps or Extra rest are always a good idea.
- Eat whole foods. A diet created with whole foods can bring clarity.
I wish each of you a happy friday, full of clarity and serenity. Take time to rest and to live a more passionate life. I would love to know if I missed anything on this list and if you follow any of the inspired list above, do let me know how it might help you.