smart and stylish
January 26, 2011
Style is a very simple way of saying complicated things” – Jean Cocteau
I am pleased as punch to accept the “Stylish blogger Award” from these smart and stylish bloggers;
Buttermilk Blue Cottage
Seven stylish things about me, that you may not already know….
1. When in doubt – I resort back to black.
2. I adore rooms that have black accents, a black lampshade, a black stripe, a chunky black frame all add up to creating a couture salon sort of space.
3. Every woman needs to have a heroine, or a muse. I think Michelle Obama is the epitome of strength. This McQueen dress is just stunning, what an entrance.
4. All it takes is “one strong woman.” (My Father has said this for years!)
…and every man needs one!
5. Every woman needs an essential, a classic white shirt, a strand of pearls, a scarf.
6. It’s true, I love what I do.
7. Collections of family photos displayed mean the world to me, especially at other homes!
Thank-you. My two favorite words….they say so much.
I pass this award to these smart and stylish bloggers….I shall be back to link each of them.
All they have to do is share seven points that we may not already know!
Easy and Elegant Life
Summer is a verb
Melissa C. Morris