In the Studio

I am so happy to be back in the Studio after a wonderful trip and feeling very inspired and focused.

My husband and I celebrated our 30th Anniversary and had a wonderful time at Miraval Spa in Arizona.  There were so many activities and classes to choose from along with an incredible staff and magnificent nourishing food.  One of the parting assignments was to send yourself a letter with an “Aha” moment.  It was great to take the time to really feel so connected, nurtured, pampered and challenged every day as we wanted to mark such a significant milestone together.

The last leg of our trip, we visited our son who is based in Tacoma, Washington.  It was our first time in the State of Washington and we were enamored by the evergreens and Mt. Ranier that finally showed up the day before we left.  The clouds were hiding her majesty from us, but when she appeared, we were in awe of her beauty.

Before I left for our trip, I needed to have a few “head shots” and booked a session with Monica Shulman who did an excellent job of making me feel so at home in my studio.  I am looking forward to having more photo sessions with her as I share my passion for living artfully.

• Posted October 5, 2017 at 1:59 am | Permalink

What a lovely photo of you, Patricia! It sounds like Miraval was great…and how wonderful to visit your son! Sending you big hugs!!

Posted October 5, 2017 at 12:53 pm | Permalink

Sandy,
      Thank-you so much. We loved every moment at Miraval, even some of the challenges that were out of my comfort zone, Sandy. Have you ever been? I cannot wait to return.
      I see a girls weekend in our future! How fun would that be?
      xo
      Patricia

• Barbara
    Posted October 5, 2017 at 9:08 pm | Permalink

Miraval sounds like a wonderful place to celebrate your 30th anniversary. I wish you many more happy years. Love your new portrait.
    BarbG

Posted October 5, 2017 at 10:29 pm | Permalink

Barbara,
      Yes, Miraval was wonderful and I hope to return their again. I think everyone could benefit from all the good reminders to breathe, be present and balance.
      In this world we all need more intention to live well and to celebrate good things.
      Hope all is well with you!
      xo
      Patricia

• Posted October 6, 2017 at 12:22 am | Permalink

LooKing beautiful by friend!

Posted October 16, 2017 at 9:24 pm | Permalink

Thank-you Karolyn! It was so much fun to do. Monica made me feel at ease!
      xo