Bonjour Paris

Bonjour!

Bonjour Paris. It’s always a good idea to say “Hello” in every language but especially in French.  There’s so much to love.  The Fashion, the food and the everyday elegance that each Parisian lives with.  A friend returned from Paris and said, “My posture is better and I am dressing like I truly care.”  What are you saying “Bonjour” to in your life?  Think about saying “Bonjour” to a friend in your best French accent and see how they react.

• Posted September 13, 2017 at 3:47 pm | Permalink

Love this! Bonjour to you! Have a beautiful day!

Posted September 13, 2017 at 9:45 pm | Permalink

Elizabeth,
      “Bonjour” – Yes, elevate and feel the love of this day.
      Patricia

• Posted September 14, 2017 at 8:05 pm | Permalink

I LOVE this, Patricia!!! It feels good to be back visiting my favorite blog friends after taking a blog break this summer. I have missed you!! Hugs!!

Posted September 14, 2017 at 8:15 pm | Permalink

Sandy,
      Breaks are so good for so many reasons and then when we come back, we appreciate what we missed.
      Love to you,
      Patricia

• Gail, in northern California
    Posted September 18, 2017 at 1:00 am | Permalink

When your friend commented that upon returning home from Paris, her posture was better and she cared more about how she dressed. I was reminded, Tim Gunn from “Project Runway” appeared on Bill Maher’s Show last Friday night and came right out and said it, “We’ve become a nation of slobs who look like we just dragged ourselves out of bed.” He suggested if that’s the look we’re trying to achieve that we just stay in bed. 😉

Posted September 20, 2017 at 8:03 am | Permalink

Gail,
      I wore my Grandmother’s wool ottoman suit on the plane on the way to our honeymoon in Portugal. I think dressing up makes me remember “what I wore and who I was with!”
      Love Tim Gunn!