Talents and gifts

What talents and gifts do you possess?  Do you share any gifts with those around you or perhaps pass talent on to family members?  My son drew this when he was a little boy.  I think it was about 4th or 5th grade.  I adore it and could see it as wallpaper in a boys room.  The trees are wonderful all clumped together.  When he was a little boy, he loved building with lego’s huge forts that would cover an entire floor or his bedroom much like a grid of an urban city or busy town.  He would build amazing towers with the Kapla swiss blocks which we still have.

Currently, this son is working as a full time Electrical Engineer assessing plans for projects in New York City.  As his Mother, I always remind him of his talents and gifts.  Do you share any passions with the ones you love?

• Posted May 15, 2017 at 2:50 pm | Permalink

I love that!!

Posted May 15, 2017 at 2:52 pm | Permalink

Karolyn,
      Thank-you! I keep unearthing treasures as I spring clean!
      xo
      Patricia

• Posted May 16, 2017 at 12:00 am | Permalink

What a great question. I do try to share my gifts and talents with others. I have found it brings the best of friends and true lifelong connections. I love anything entertaining and share anything I can with people.

My sons like yours are sharing their talents too!

Posted May 16, 2017 at 12:44 pm | Permalink

Gina,
      Wonderful! Thank-you for sharing your gifts and talents with others. You are so right that it brings out the best.
      Have a beautiful day and I appreciate the time you took to share your comment here on my blog.
      xo
      Patricia

• Posted May 20, 2017 at 12:31 pm | Permalink

Adore this illustration, which would be precious as a wallpaper!!!! I was stunned when you said your son drew it when he was young. Of course, the apple doesn’t fall far…..

xoxo E

Posted May 20, 2017 at 2:04 pm | Permalink

Elizabeth,
      So true that our off-spring are like apples and we are the trees. My daughter has my husband’s mad math skills. Which one of your apples has your gracious ways for entertaining with style and flair?
      xo