pve freebie

photo-3
If you have been reading my blog or following me on facebook or instagram – I just want to say thanks with a “freebie!” I am so excited about these beautiful notes that I created, individually wrapped and hand tied with pretty satin ribbons. Packaging is my weakness and years ago, before I launched this site and business, I gave serious thought to opening a brick and mortar shop but after much careful consideration, chose to open an etsy shop which I adore. If you have the desire to launch something you create, try etsy! It’s easy to navigate and you can choose your hours and how much you want to list. Even if you are thinking of it as a side business, it’s wonderful. My etsy business has grown over time.

Hop over to my etsy shop, the link is on my site. I would love to know if you want something other than what I have listed? Many friends and clients have asked me for a calendar so I will be working on that for next year. I will be limiting the number of custom orders because quite honestly it’s a challenge creatively for me. I need more time to play and to create my own art and coming to this realization has been healthy for me.

On this note, happy to give a freebie away today. All you have to do is leave me a comment here or on my insta. Follow me if you are so inclined. I get that everyone is maxed out on time and there are only so many hours in the day but I am thankful for your visits, your comments and your kindness.

• Posted January 10, 2017 at 9:14 pm | Permalink

You DO know how much I adore you!!! xoxo

Posted January 10, 2017 at 9:48 pm | Permalink

…and I adore you Cheryl! I truly hope we can meet in person this year. I think we would have a hard time not getting along.
      xo PvE

• Jamie Harris
    Posted January 11, 2017 at 1:14 am | Permalink

Oh, I just love this! I always adore your work and always look forward to seeing it! You are so talented. I hope to order a custom painting of my home one day ❤

Posted January 11, 2017 at 2:53 am | Permalink

Jamie,
      Thanks for your kind words. Wishing you lots of happiness in your home sweet home.
      pve

• Posted January 11, 2017 at 2:31 pm | Permalink

We are such fans of your amazing talent and are always excited to see the next piece. Love the idea of a calendar! Happy Wednesday ~

• Vickie H.
    Posted January 11, 2017 at 4:42 pm | Permalink

Those cards are WONDERFUL! I love your work….bought some things from you previously and have so enjoyed using them…so very special!!

• Elizabeth Speicher
    Posted January 11, 2017 at 5:03 pm | Permalink

Lovely note paper and I think perhaps one might be suitable for a small gold fame.

• Posted January 11, 2017 at 10:38 pm | Permalink

I adore these card and anything you create !

Posted January 12, 2017 at 11:29 am | Permalink

Karolyn,
      Sending your cards today! Thanks always for your kind words and order. Hope you are having a great January. I know how busy you must be with your move.
      PvE

• Robin Fink
    Posted January 12, 2017 at 11:28 am | Permalink

I love your note cards! So beautiful!

Posted January 12, 2017 at 11:30 am | Permalink

Robin,
      Thank-you! Hope all is well with you!
      PvE

• Betty
    Posted January 17, 2017 at 9:53 am | Permalink

I read about you on Laurel Bern’s Blog – so glad I did. What beautiful, fun artwork. I have always loved watercolor art, it’s peaceful, imaginative and, for me, calming. Wonderful work.

Posted January 19, 2017 at 4:56 pm | Permalink

Betty,
      Thanks so much. Nice of you to pop in! Love Laurel! She is so funny and talented!
      Patricia