fully loaded

1911790_980180801995942_6335641076545056048_n

Back home from London and all I can say is that I feel “fully loaded” with tons of amazing inspiration and focus. The workshop, “colour creatives” with Fiona Thumberstone was incredible and I devoured her book “Exhibit” on the plane home.  In hopes that Fiona will come to New York soon and give her workshop here in the United States.

I achieved my goal which is to “upgrade my niche and fun factor!”  Traveling alone helped me to confront a few fears and move me in the right direction.

1382219_1062216300459058_8683033977376077491_n

I am unpacking and re-packing for a trip to Los Angeles and I am really excited to meet with a printer there and soak up some sunshine.  As you know we have had lots of snow, gray and never ending winter in New York.

Just looking at these images makes me smile and I hope that they make you smile too.  Happy Spring and Happy Easter!  Have fun!

• Posted March 28, 2015 at 2:15 pm | Permalink

You are on a fabulous creative roll Patricia!!
    I am so excited to see what is next on your adventures!

xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

Posted March 28, 2015 at 9:03 pm | Permalink

Karena,
      Funny how just getting out of our comfort zone can be like fresh batteries!
      Happy soon to be April.
      pve

• Posted March 28, 2015 at 2:50 pm | Permalink

Happy to have you back safe and sound and I cannot wait to see all the creative energy that comes from you and Jeanne after this excursion!!

Posted March 28, 2015 at 9:02 pm | Permalink

Karolyn,
      Jeanne and I spoke about our wonderfully supportive group and in hopes we can get a luncheon on the calendar in the coming months.
      Hope you are doing well darling!
      pve

• Posted March 28, 2015 at 4:56 pm | Permalink

So glad you had fun. And hope you have even more in LA!

Posted March 28, 2015 at 9:01 pm | Permalink

Lisa,
      We all need to load up on fun, right?
      It will be fun to see it through our daughter’s eyes too!
      pve

• Posted March 28, 2015 at 5:29 pm | Permalink

Wow what wonderful pics and can I say welcome home and Bon voyage in the same sentence:) traveling myself and typing On my iPad so hope this comes through. I can hear relaxation and renewed vigor in your “voice” in this post- so happy it was a wonderful success! Have fun in sunny Cali:)

Posted March 28, 2015 at 9:00 pm | Permalink

Tina,
      Thank-you for taking the time to pop in while you are away. Traveling is good for the spirit as we open our eyes to new horizons.
      Happy weekend and sending you Springy smiles.
      pve

• Posted March 28, 2015 at 10:39 pm | Permalink

I’ve so enjoyed your posts on Instagram and am excited for all you have discovered and are still exploring. Travel always helps to shake the cobwebs out for me. Grateful to be along for a vicarious journey this time! Enjoy California!

• Posted March 31, 2015 at 1:51 am | Permalink

HI PVE!!!

This is a response to your past 2 posts. First….I loved following along via Instagram on your London trip. I’m so happy it was the creative kick you were hoping it to be. Traveling alone (besides trips back to Dallas) is something I haven’t done in a long time. I’ll be making my creative trek to Seattle this summer…solo!!!

Totally agreeing that blogging feels supplanted by Instagram and other social media pursuits. I have to say I love Instagram and it is really difficult to keep up with it all. That said, I hope to have a little blog refresher done soon and then will just see where things lead.

So happy you continue to find joy in your work…..it’s such a gift!
    xoxo Elizabeth

Posted April 4, 2015 at 12:26 pm | Permalink

Elizabeth,
      So happy that you were able to follow along on my instagram from the London trip which was amazing. Seeing Jeanne and attending the workshop was wonderful. Happy Easter weekend.
      Loved your girly party!
      xo
      pve

• Posted April 1, 2015 at 1:42 pm | Permalink

Hi Patricia,

Somehow I missed this when it was posted. I really enjoyed following along on your trip to London through IG and now am really loving seeing you frolic in the California sunshine! I am so glad you made it to the Ivy by the Shore – I fell in love with that restaurant when I was out there last year this time. Enjoy the rest of your vacation! xoxo

Posted April 4, 2015 at 12:25 pm | Permalink

Sandy,
      Back home and happy that the sunshine decided to follow us home too. Happy Holiday weekend!
      pve

• Posted April 29, 2015 at 11:16 am | Permalink

Amazing to meet you PVE, thank you so much for making the long trip over to England. Your blog is looking just incredible! So full of energy and life.

Posted April 29, 2015 at 3:12 pm | Permalink

Fiona,
      It was a pleasure to travel to London and a delight to attend your workshop!
      Learning to play and have fun with color sure makes life more fun!
      My mission was to “upgrade my fun” – so thanks Fiona!
      pve