good company

pve - good company486
Do you use the good stuff for good company? I spotted this vignette which belongs to Pam Kelley and loved the colors and the good company of every item, the fresh flowers in the chinese pot, the abstract art and the pretty porcelain plate perched on the beautiful oyster wood chest.
10418404_781416011892732_6708717626217137226_n
Share your passions in good company and celebrate every day with the things you love.

• Posted May 29, 2014 at 6:32 pm | Permalink

The only good stuff that I don’t use is my silver because I am too lazy to polish it!

Posted May 29, 2014 at 7:06 pm | Permalink

Katie,
      You are too cute- I am amazed that your sweet husband does not polish the good stuff for you!
      My Mother-in-law tells me that you need to use the good stuff! ha ha!
      pve

• Susan
        Posted May 30, 2014 at 7:03 am | Permalink

I had lovely twin maiden aunts who used their silver every single day and it never needed polishing, precisely because they used it. The daily washing kept it from tarnishing.

They came home from their corporate jobs to a three-story Victorian smack-dab in the middle of New York city. They enjoyed a simple dinner with tablecloth, silver and cloth napkins and never thought about it.

Posted May 30, 2014 at 10:47 am | Permalink

Susan,
          I love hearing true stories of people who inspire us that live elegantly on a daily basis. Using “the good stuff” certainly elevates ones day to day routine.
          Thank-you for sharing and for taking time to leave a comment.
          pve

• Posted May 29, 2014 at 9:27 pm | Permalink

I love your painting! Sadly, I hardly ever break out the good stuff…I need to use it more!
    Hope you have had a good week! xoxo

• Jacqueline
    Posted May 29, 2014 at 10:50 pm | Permalink

Gorgeous! I adore this painting – it is the perfect combination of two of my favorite things: flowers and chinoiserie! You do it perfectly!

• Posted June 2, 2014 at 12:03 am | Permalink

I love everything about the original image and your interpretation is perfect, you have captured the vibrancy and detail without it being too fussy. Its so pretty, it would look gorgeous matted up and framed in a similar frame to the one in the original photograph.

And, thank you for visiting my blog.

Lee

Posted June 2, 2014 at 3:26 am | Permalink

Lee- I am going to have some prints made and would be happy to send one to you!
      pve

• Posted June 11, 2014 at 11:19 pm | Permalink

Was just scrolling along Facebook and saw this image! My fb friend was praising pve designs and I agreed wholeheartedly!
    XO